Re: #492: Alt-Svc header host restriction

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Jun 2014 10:15:04 -0700
To: Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 12 June 2014 06:33, Julian Reschke <julian.reschke@gmx.de> wrote:
> Can people live with that or should we try to come up with something more
> elegant?

What you have is reasonable either way.  Deconstructing the syntax
further is OK too, though I always find the precedence order of commas
and semi-colons to be completely unintuitive.

> PS: maybe it's time to start using JSON in header field values.

You first :)

p.s., I think we agreed to lift the restriction on other host names
and move that to -encryption.

p.p.s., Do we want q= on these?