Re: Major decisions at the NYC Interim

On 9 June 2014 17:46, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:

> We decided to publish a new Implement Draft in approximately one week, and
> will indicate that it’s a Last Call implementation draft. We intend to let
> that get implementation and deployment experience for a number of months,
> and if we get good data and no significant issues are found, that draft
> will go through WGLC, IETF LC and eventually become HTTP/2.

Mark,

Jetty-10 just responded to it's first http2 draft 12 request successfully -
albeit from our own test client.    So looking forward to better
participating in the "number of months" evaluations.

Can you add jetty to
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/wiki/Implementations.  The branch is at
http://git.eclipse.org/c/jetty/org.eclipse.jetty.project.git/tree/?h=jetty-http2
and we support direct and very shortly NPN and ALPN.  Upgrade support will
be coming later.

cheers

--
Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>