Re: ezflate: proposal to reinstitute deflate header compression

On Jun 2, 2014, at 22:01, "martin.thomson@gmail.com" <martin.thomson@gmail.com> wrote:
>> On 2 June 2014 12:23,  <K.Morgan@iaea.org> wrote:
>> + Custom resource-constrained implementations are possible by trading off
compression for resources

> With a nod to Willy's "other issues":
>
> Does the compressor dictate the size of statement commitment required
by the decompressor?
> If not, are you proposing that we somehow use the same sort of
settings-based method for limiting this in HPACK?

YES. I forgot to mention that thanks for reminding me.

SETTINGS_WINDOW_BITS

default is 12 (4096 window)

This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.