Re: Will HTTP/2.0 be green ?

So, lets see.. last time we looked, we were seeing something like a 15%
reduction in latency as measured by PLT to many of the most frequented
sites on the 'net.
The time to page usefulness, which is far more difficult to measure, was
improved more, meaning that the page could be navigated to/away from faster.

The trivial tests are most often the ones that get you the most meaningless
numbers.
-=R