Re: Header Size? Was: Our Schedule

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 28 May 2014 10:23:27 -0700
To: "Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo)" <rwheeldo@cisco.com>
Cc: Greg Wilkins <gregw@intalio.com>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 28 May 2014 08:51, Richard Wheeldon (rwheeldo) <rwheeldo@cisco.com> wrote:
> The following are based off yesterday's CWS traffic. ~ 6BN requests of which only 123 fall into the > 64K category. So, yes they exist but they're a tiny edge case.
> Header sizes in each case are rounded down to the nearest KB.

Awesome, thanks!  If we are interested in discussing who to throw off
the bus, 64K seems like good break point to discuss.  Though that
doesn't avoid the need for continuations entirely.  16K would be more
attractive, but your numbers seem to suggest that that would piss off
a considerably larger number of people.