RE: Our Schedule

This thread is becoming increasingly impossible to follow. As per the
original point regarding the schedule: my preference would be to not rush
or fast track a WGLC but rather let the spec sit and simmer for a bit while
more implementors catch up and become able to provide  evidence that http/2
as it is currently defined is satisfactory.