Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-03.txt

On Wed, 21 May 2014 00:55:42 +0200, William Chan (陈智昌)
<willchan@chromium.org> wrote:

> Transport security is very different from web security. For example,
> only some of the resources in a webpage may be opportunistically
> encrypted >with strong authentication. If there's active content like
> script that's loaded without transport security, that can compromise the
> entire page.

Yes, of course. I'm asking about the case where everything is equivalent
with if the page were loaded as https. Certificates check out, all
dependencies are secure, etc. Section 6.1 states that the page MUST NOT be
indicated to be secure, even though there is no practical difference.

/Martin Nilsson