Re: New Version Notification for draft-nottingham-http2-encryption-03.txt

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 19 May 2014 20:59:40 -0700
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
On 19 May 2014 20:42, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> FYI - Martin went away and did some substantial revision of this draft, and is now an author.

The changes incorporate a draft you might have seen, but I didn't
announce.  The main innovation here is a way to make the whole thing
sticky in an effort to reduce the opportunity for downgrade attack.
Pretty standard stuff, but included as a bit of a thought experiment
as well as a bit of a test to see what people think.