RE: Making Implicit C-E work.

I still think it's a good idea.  We proposed something similar, but as an extension to HTTP so it could be deployed everywhere if desirable.  In fact we just recently wrote out our idea for Message-Encoding into a draft RFC at:
https://github.com/shearl/Internet-Drafts/blob/master/draft-morgan-http-message-encoding/draft-morgan-http-message-encoding.txt

> In fact only yesterday I set up a rough and ready wiki on github to track my thoughts on the matter.
> It's at <https://github.com/phluid61/http3> IIRC.

Is there supposed to be something there already? I only see a README with two sentences.
This email message is intended only for the use of the named recipient. Information contained in this email message and its attachments may be privileged, confidential and protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, please do not read, copy, use or disclose this communication to others. Also please notify the sender by replying to this message and then delete it from your system.