Re: Alt-Svc header + ALTSVC frame

I'd hope that the immediate GOAWAY wasn't necessary (that would cause a
service disruption for that particular user for a while).
if ALTSVC is advisory only (honestly, I'd prefer it be mandatory, though it
isn't trivial to test for, it can be tested for, like DNS disobeyers can
be), then we probably need a DRAINING frame, which would cause the client
to open up a new connection and make new requests on that new connection
once opened.
-=R