Re: #445: Transfer-Codings

On 25 April 2014 01:26,  <K.Morgan@iaea.org> wrote:
> A few thoughts follow, but most importantly, what are we supposed to
> implement for the -12 implementation draft?  (It quite clearly states that
> compression is per frame.)

That doesn't change.  -12 is very clear on this.  But it was fairly
clear to me that this discussion wasn't over, so here we are.

I'm perfectly happy to close the issue and call this done.  Roberto
raised some DoS concerns here as well (I'll point out that anyone
concerned about this is free to not implement the feature, which is
essentially free).