Re: HTTP/2 Priorities Proposal

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2014 12:49:31 -0700
To: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>, Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com>
On 22 April 2014 18:43, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net> wrote:
> Martin, let's go ahead and incorporate it.

Incorporated: https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/c9147e7062ccad0702cfd8edfc241f4a2ffcacb7

There are two significant changes from what Jeff proposed.

The first is the addition of text that covers the reprioritization of
a stream to depend on one of its dependencies:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/c9147e7062ccad0702cfd8edfc241f4a2ffcacb7#diff-8894168382f6487e5e38c4306e613a88R1269

The second is text covering a second reason for needing to keep
priority state for closed streams, as we discussed at some length:
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/commit/c9147e7062ccad0702cfd8edfc241f4a2ffcacb7#diff-8894168382f6487e5e38c4306e613a88R1302

Other than that, there are a few minor differences that I hope are
perfectly harmless.  It was a pretty good pull request, so the changes
are minimal.