Re: Frame Length Restrictions

Hi Jeff,

We need to show strong consensus on-list to overturn that, despite being a coin toss. If we want to get this into the next implementation draft, it needs to be demonstrated in the next ~2 days.

I.e., if there's a number of folks who feel this is a no-brainer, great; otherwise, probably not.

Who supports this, and does anyone have a problem with doing it?

Cheers,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/