Re: Diminishing priorities in proposal

The real risk with further specificity here is that it encroaches on
implementation authority and autonomy.  Some of that autonomy is needed
because endpoints need to be able to handle abnormal load situations. In
those situations, dropping state might be the right answer.

I think that the best we can do is provide advice in this space anyhow.
>From an external perspective, it is almost impossible to validate the
behaviour of a peer anyway.

So, yes, LRU sounds like a great recommendation. Just don't expect a 'MUST'
to go it :)

We can't forbid the creation of dependencies on closed streams though. That
one's pure physics. Besides, I think that it will be very useful.