Re: BLOCKED frame specification

OK, that seems quite reasonable to me. Thanks for the explanation. I can
definitely understand being skeptical of the usefulness of this frame. My
argument is definitely based on a vague fear that is difficult to quantify.
This is again one of those things that I would hope that we would be able
to demonstrate the utility of in practice before having to make a decision
of whether or not it goes into the spec.