Re: BLOCKED frame specification

I'm not sure what is meant by a BLOCKED "query". This is (and IMO should
be) a unidirectional rather than query/response pattern.

I hesitate to suggest this, as I think Hasan's proposal is strictly better,
but an alternative might be to send a single empty DATA frame under the
blocked condition. This has the advantage of compatibility with the current
spec: receivers must handle empty DATA frames anyway, and can choose to
ignore the semantics. However it loses the explicitness of BLOCKED about
whether it's stream or session flow control that's the culprit; the
receiver would need to make a guess.

-johnny