Re: HTTP/2 Priorities Proposal

I have no current plans to leverage something like this, but I could
conceive of needing this. My two cents is that if it's any non-trivial
complexity, don't support it, since it can already be done by other means.
But if it's trivial complexity, then sure, maybe we'll use it. And by
complexity, I don't mean just implementation complexity, but also spec
complexity. Cheers.