Re: #445: Transfer-codings

On 3 April 2014 19:39, Matthew Kerwin <matthew@kerwin.net.au> wrote:
> SETTINGS_ACCEPT_DATA_ENCODING (5): Indicates the sender's ability and
> willingness to receive DATA frames that are encoded using the scheme
> identified in the Value.

Settings have a single value.  Is the intent here to change this, or
are you planning to have just a single valid acceptable encoding?

I'm guessing the former, based on the existence of the rank part here.
 In that case you will need to explain how values are processed, and
how an implementation is able to limit the storage it dedicates to
storage of this new setting.