Re: Alt-Svc with UPGRADE

I've reread the httpbis-p1-messaging spec and noticed that I was totally
wrong.
A client can request multiple protocols, so the correct way in this case is
requesting the resource with "Upgrade: WebSocket, h2ws".

This is a little more complicated for thewebsocketprotocol, because
> there is an intrinsic state that is bound to a connection; the
> original connection has something of a state commitment.  This is
> different to HTTP/2, where there is basically no application-layer
> commitment to the connection.

Yes, we should replay the opening handshake if h2ws is selected by the
server.
It is inefficient, but it's not a problem because this rarely happens I
think.

Thanks for the clarification and sorry for bothering you.