RE: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-07.txt

The main differences since -06 are:
- Adding a literal encoding mode that must be preserved across intermediaries, to protect sensitive headers.
- Regeneration of the Huffman codes to cover both requests and responses stats.
- Update of the static table, adding new values for :status, and removing others.

Hervé.