RE: #436: Enable weight of 0

Hi Mark,

I agree that the feeling in the room was negative, however part of it was due to the fact that the proposal relied on a choice what hadn't made yet, part of it was due to the proposal itself.

We've made the choice and I tried to clarify my proposal, so I'd like to see what's the group feeling now.

Hervé.