Alt-Svc with UPGRADE

From: Yutaka Hirano <yhirano@google.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2014 17:24:28 +0900
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hi,

The Alt-Svc response header can appear in the response of an UPGRADE
request.
I am wondering whether the alt-svc suggestion will be applied to the
original service or to the upgraded service.
What is in my mind is suggesting the WebSocket over HTTP/2 to a native
WebSocket UPGRADE request. When the server supports the WebSocket over
HTTP/2 and the client requests a native WebSocket connection with an
UPGRADE on HTTP/1.1, the server might want to suggest the WebSocket over
HTTP/2 with the Alt-Svc response header.

It would be great if the Alt-Svc response header is applied to the upgraded
service (in this example, WebSocket, not HTTP).
I think UPGRADE users not only WebSocket will be happy with that rule.

Thanks,