Re: HPACK benchmark test for substitution indexing vs incremental indexing only

No, substitution is different because it prevents some future usecases (the
head-of-line unblocking one).
Substitution is also different because it requires a non-linear memory
model and generally results in heap fragmentation, whereas strict
incremental indexing allows for a completely linear memory model with no
fragmenting.
-=R