Re: Security of cross-origin pushed resources

maybe less is more in this case?

10.1 <http://http2.github.io/http2-spec/#rfc.section.10.1> Server Authority
and Same-Origin

This specification uses the same-origin policy
([RFC6454]<http://http2.github.io/http2-spec/#RFC6454>,
Section 3 <http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc6454#section-3>) to determine
whether an origin server is authorized to provide content.

The resource origin SHOULD be considered to match the server if the
connection can authenticate the domain part of the resource origin with a
TLS certificate used on that connection. Connections to origin servers
without TLS authentication MUST use a single origin.

A client MUST NOT use, in any way, resources provided by a server that is
not authoritative for those resources.