Re: CONNECT and HTTP/2.0

On 31 August 2013 23:28, William Chan (陈智昌) <willchan@chromium.org> wrote:
> Yeah, I didn't really know how to spec that. Basically, the DATA frames form
> the bidirectional tunnel.

Then that's what you say :)

> I'm not quite sure what else to say here, [...]

The only thing that probably needs looking into is the effect that
tunneling has on what the TLS layer will probably treat like TCP.
That is, note how this potentially differs from TCP.  Frame sizes can
be dealt with easily enough, but you also need to consider how it
closes.  Maybe this leads to a requirement to treat END_STREAM like
FIN (just as RST_STREAM is analogous to RST).