Re: New HPACK draft out (-03)

From: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2013 15:50:33 -0700
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
This version is not incompatible with version 02 in any way, except for the
bug where the integer encoding was expressed incorrectly.
The encoding example was correct, and the end-result for integer encoding
is the same as -01, so integer encoding hasn't changed (or wasn't intended
to) in any of the drafts.

ALL of the changes here, with the exception of the bug fix (a previous
editorial change gone wrong, and now fixed) are editorial.