Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-header-compression-02.txt

Hi,

I was wondering what happens if the entry in the reference set is removed
from header table. In that case, the entry is also removed from the
reference set automatically?

Also if the entry in the reference set is substituted in the header table,
the old entry in the reference set is first removed and new entry is added
to the reference set?

Best regards,

Tatsuhiro Tsujikawa