Re: I-D Action: draft-ietf-httpbis-http2-06.txt

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Aug 2013 14:28:19 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
-06 is not very different to -05, but there are a few clarifications
based on recent discussions.

Roberto is adding the final bits of polish to header compression.  You
will notice that this version of the draft explicitly references
header-compression-02, which isn't out just yet.  Once that is out, we
will be ready for our next round of interop testing in October.