Re: HTTP/2.0 wireshark dissector

Indeed.  Hasan and I discussed this at the interim, though it was late into the dinner so I will not be held accountable to recalling the details.  In essence I remember committing to taking a swag at it and then seeing where things could be combined.

-stephen

From: "William Chan (³ÂÖDzý)" <willchan@chromium.org<mailto:willchan@chromium.org>>
Date: Wednesday, August 14, 2013 1:15 PM
To: Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com<mailto:grmocg@gmail.com>>, Hasan Khalil <hkhalil@google.com<mailto:hkhalil@google.com>>
Cc: Stephen Ludin <sludin@akamai.com<mailto:sludin@akamai.com>>, "ietf-http-wg@w3.org<mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org<mailto:ietf-http-wg@w3.org>>
Subject: Re: HTTP/2.0 wireshark dissector

+hasan who has worked on the SPDY dissector which should look somewhat similar. Perhaps there's room for collaboration?

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 10:11 PM, Roberto Peon <grmocg@gmail.com<mailto:grmocg@gmail.com>> wrote:
Awesome!
-=R

On Wed, Aug 14, 2013 at 12:45 PM, Ludin, Stephen <sludin@akamai.com<mailto:sludin@akamai.com>> wrote:
I took a swing at pulling together a HTTP/2.0 dissector for wireshark:

https://github.com/sludin/http2-wireshark

It does the basics a this point but there is certainly room for
improvement.  If anyone has good wireshark dev experience and wants to
contribute you are extremely welcome.

Enjoy,

-stephen