Re: [#228] PUSH_PROMISE with CONTINUATION can end a stream

On 13 August 2013 00:38, Jeff Pinner <jpinner@twitter.com> wrote:
> I think it might be better to move the logic off rather than add flags for
> all frames that might be continued. This keeps the mechanism as simple as
> possible -- i.e. extend the previous frame by "length" bytes until you see
> END_HEADERS flag.

I could be convinced to accept that reasoning - fewer places to look
for bits seems like a good thing.  I was hoping that it would be the
last frame, but given the nature of continuations, this is tempting.
What do others think?

END_HEADERS is on HEADERS + PUSH_PROMISE + CONTINUATION, but
END_STREAM is only on HEADERS.  Later, END_MESSAGE might only be on
HEADERS or DATA, depending on how things work out.