Who implemented which version of the compression draft?

From: Fred Akalin <akalin@google.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2013 19:35:24 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Hey guys,

There are two versions of the compression draft: -00 and -01.
httpbis-draft-04 refers to -00, but I vaguely remember an e-mail going out
previously saying that we should work off -01. However, I forgot about that
and worked off -00.

Out of curiosity, who implemented -00 and who implemented -01? I'm asking
because there's at least one important difference (see
https://github.com/MSOpenTech/http2-katana/issues/19 ) and I'd like to know
which one to refer to to get the widest interoperability.

-- Fred