Re: PUSH Clarifications

On Mon, Aug 5, 2013 at 10:21 AM, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com> wrote:
>[snip]
> 4) Ought to have an implicit or explicit Origin equal to the origin of
> the pushed implied GET's effective request URI...

Sorry, I meant this to say "Ought to have an implicit or explicit
Origin equal to the origin of the *originating requests* effective
request URI... To give a more complete example so it's clear:

I could send...

   :method = GET
   :path = /foo
   :host = example.org:80
   origin = foo.example.com:43
   allow-push-origin: abc.example.net:80, example.org:80

 The server can send a PUSH_PROMISE like...

   :method = GET
   :path = /foo/images/1.jpg
   :host = abc.example.net:80
   origin = example.org:80