Agenda Revision for Friday

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 1 Aug 2013 17:53:52 +0200
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Just a heads-up; after some consultation with our AD and the Security ADs, I've added a last-minute presentation on "HTTP and Channel Security" for tomorrow's session, to introduce some timely issues for further discussion.

Note that this will be time-bounded; it's just a kickoff, not a resolution, and we need to respect the Transport folk's time.

Apologies for the late notice; slides will be available soon.

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/