Re: Questions about stream state transitions

On 18 July 2013 01:32, Shigeki Ohtsu <ohtsu@iij.ad.jp> wrote:
>> Also, I think that anytime DATA can be successfully received,
>> WINDOW_UPDATE can be sent (half closed (local) seems to violate
>> that).
>

> PRIORITY can also be received in reserved(local/remote) accrding to the
> above model.

No this is also incorrect in the table.  If you can receive DATA, then
the protocol requires that you be able to send WINDOW_UPDATE.

Another bug I noticed is that it should be possible to send
PUSH_PROMISE in half closed (remote) and to receive it in half closed
(local).