Re: HTTP router point-of-view concerns

From: Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@phk.freebsd.dk>
Date: Sat, 13 Jul 2013 19:21:32 +0000
To: Willy Tarreau <w@1wt.eu>
cc: Sam Pullara <spullara@gmail.com>, Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>, James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>, Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>, Amos Jeffries <squid3@treenet.co.nz>, HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
In message <20130713191202.GN32054@1wt.eu>, Willy Tarreau writes:

>No problem but we really need the server side to be able to adjust
>part of this field.

Could you oblige me with an example, since I seem unable to come
up with one myself ?