Re: HTTP router point-of-view concerns

cookies and user agents, while very redundant, are not 100% consistent
between transactions. Especially in proxying scenarios, but other places
too.

And even if we removed those, a request header would still be ~300 bytes -
which is just too big to support the many dozens of subresources that
commonly make up a page today in one rtt.

I understand some of the frustration, but this is something we've seen work
and imo is necessary to enable the fundamental muxxing changes http/2
presents.