Re: HTTP router point-of-view concerns

Hi PHK,

This has been brought up a number of times. I think what we need is a concrete proposal *with* a detailed plan for a workable transition to the new mechanism -- which seems to be the (or at least one) sticking point whenever this comes up.

Otherwise, it's amounts to "it'd be nice if the world worked this way..."

Cheers,

Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/