Re: Header Compression - streaming proposal

The delta2 codec did have a requirement on doing toggles first.
It also had a mode which used 8-bit index sizes.

Both/all of these things have been played with already, and have had both
drafts and implementations, and one can feel free to look at both :)
-=R