[#168] After TLS is finished

From: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 9 Jul 2013 10:32:57 -0700
To: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
Patrick rightly points out that the current text prohibits
optimizations like false start:

--
3.5
" client sends the client connection

as written that prohibits TLS optimizations like False Start from
being used - I'm sure that's not the intention of the text.

I suggest "or as the first Application Data bytes of a TLS connection."

--
I'm going to fix this right away.  I don't know if people are planning
to do false start for the interop test, but I expect that this change

That is, this should just be a text change to match the implied
reality.  Let me know if that is a problem and I can back out the
change.