Incorporating Layering TF work [was: HTTP/2.0 -04 candidate, mk2]

From: Mark Nottingham <mnot@mnot.net>
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2013 14:34:33 +1000
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Thanks, Martin.

We've already heard a number of people react positively to this draft, and it's incorporated a substantial amount of feedback. As always, the discussion about the organiation and the content of the draft will continue, but this seems like a good moment to capitalise on all of the work that the layering TF has done.

So, does anyone have an objection to adopting this as the basis of draft -04? Unless I hear a good argument as to why we shouldn't very soon, I'm going to instruct the editors to do so.

Note that implicitly, doing so will close the issues marked "Layering TF":
  https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues?labels=Layering+TF&milestone=&page=1&state=open

Regards,

--
Mark Nottingham   http://www.mnot.net/