Re: [#153] PUSH_PROMISE headers

We haven't even had substantive discussions about it yet.

My preference is that we stick everything in there, since otherwise you are
forced to keep the state from the original request around indefinitely, and
that contradicts the intent of PUSH_PROMISE.
The intent of PUSH_PROMISE is that any state allocation done because of
PUSH_PROMISE is minimal and can be dropped safely without causing
correctness issues (you may be getting the resource twice at worst).

-=R