Issue #154: Sending a response before the request is complete

From: James M Snell <jasnell@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2013 22:35:21 -0700
To: "ietf-http-wg@w3.org" <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
https://github.com/http2/http2-spec/issues/154

Suggested add to the HTML mapping...

---
The server MUST NOT begin sending the response header block
until it receives all of the request headers from the
client; however, the server MAY begin sending the response
immediately after receiving the request headers without waiting
for the complete request payload or trailers to be received.
---

Since we added HEADER continuations, there is a risk that a server
might begin its response to a request prematurely, without waiting for
the complete set of headers to be received. Doing so could cause quite
a few major issues including caching problems.

While this is not something that we can strictly enforce as a MUST, it
is something that servers really ought to do.