Re: [#150] Making certain settings mandatory

From: Mike Belshe <mike@belshe.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jun 2013 11:05:50 -0700
To: Martin Thomson <martin.thomson@gmail.com>
Cc: HTTP Working Group <ietf-http-wg@w3.org>
I believe the bytes are completely inconsequential.

My goal with this was to make it so there is only one set of rules for
SETTINGS frames.  Currently, there is the "oh this is the first settings
frame rules".

This is not going to have impact on performance, but removing edge cases is
desirable to me.

Mike