Re: Design: Adding ASSOCIATED_ONLY

I'm going to put the PRIORITY discussion aside for a second and only
comment on RST_STREAMs.

I believe Patrick is correct -- I don't think anyone who implemented SPDY
implemented RST_STREAM as closing all associated streams. But IIRC that's
because that isn't how it is specified in the SPDY/3 spec. SPDY/3 Section
3.3 mentions Push and RST_STREAM but only talks about issuing a RST on the
pushed Stream-ID.

I think the requirement was added for HTTP/2 and isn't desirable. This was
the reason we considered adding the ASSOCIATED flag in the first place. We
wanted to clarify this issue and provide a mechanism while dropping the new
requirement.