Re: Design: Rename FRAME_TOO_LARGE to FRAME_SIZE_ERROR

Are either of those length requirements expressed at the http layer (I
don't think they should be if they are).
I think these are protocol errors at the session or framing layer.

On the 417 thing-- I was trying (poorly :( ) to express that http status
codes are unlikely to be useful at indicating problems at the applications
protocol layer of http/2 since that becomes ambiguous.

-=R