Re: Design: Rename FRAME_TOO_LARGE to FRAME_SIZE_ERROR

The HTTP limit has to do with the size of the data frames -- we want to
limit how much data the peer can place in a given frame to improve
responsiveness to events like re-prioritization.

As an implementation you probably would not send a connection or stream
error on receipt of a data frame larger than 16 KB, you would just
internally divide the received frame into 16 KB chunks and process them in
sequence.

If the http layer does need to send a "TOO_LARGE" error, it has a mechanism
to do so at that layer of the protocol -- 413 Request Entity Too Large