Re: Design: Rename FRAME_TOO_LARGE to FRAME_SIZE_ERROR

Oops, I sent this to James only.

Is it worth differentiating between too many and too few bytes?  Or is
the expectation that bad frames always means the peer is misbehaving,
so we're simply resetting the stream or telling them to go away?

--
  Matthew Kerwin, B.Sc (CompSci) (Hons)
  http://matthew.kerwin.net.au/