Re: port #?

Everything that Ted says, plus I think that the suggested text isn't
quite the right place.  We talk about using the same "http:" and
"https:" schemes in Section 2.  It would be relatively easy to add
"...and ports" to the following statement:

OLD:
   HTTP/2.0 uses the same "http:" and "https:" URI schemes used by HTTP/1.1.
ADD:
   HTTP/2.0 also shares the same default port numbers: 80 for "http:"
URIs and 443 for "https:" URIs.

That would address option 5, remove any ambiguity, etc...