Re: Preliminary agenda for the SF Interim

NM, I see that
https://github.com/http2/wg_materials/blob/master/interim-13-06/agenda.mdis
significantly updated and fairly well fleshed out. It includes several
stream lifecycle issues, so I think this is sufficiently covered in the
agenda. If you do not already ignore all my emails, feel free to ignore
these emails on this thread.