Re: Proposal: New Frame Size Text (was: Re: Design Issue: Frame Size Items)

In message <CABP7RbfBuCtLpR7Y2Zz9o4m2BPLeoz9pwGYjmavx=D8uciKVPg@mail.gmail.com>
, James M Snell writes:
>--047d7b33cf0ef7a49204dc9f65e6
>
>PHK,  can you please clarify what you mean when you say "current proposal".
>Do you mean the current spec as a whole or my specific change proposal
>re:frame size.

I meant the current spec as a whole.

I think your specific proposal is an improvement over the other
offered alternatives for this specific issue.